I can’t believe it’s been 8 years since I wrote this post. Still good info to pass along. Happy Turkey Day!
Q: What does this bookshelf and a turkey have in common? A: They are both stuffed! O.K. that was corny but you get the point. We all love our books which is why they tend to get out of control. When I tell clients to go thru their books and only keep the top ten the common reaction is a gasp followed by a look of disbelief. How dare I! But when they actually DO the sorting out process – they reap the rewards. And here are just a few of those:
- You get more space and a fresher look.
- You find books you forgot you had.
- You gain a clearer picture of what really interests you NOW.
- You discover great second hand gifts.
- Reconnect with the library. Both for reading new books and for donating your old ones.
Note: You can ease into the letting go process by starting with a stuffed book…
View original post 38 more words